Julie has more than 25 years of ad agency experience building brands in healthcare, high-tech, retail, and packaged goods. A writer by trade, she has spent the last 15 years as a creative director… Read More
Julie has more than 25 years of ad agency experience building brands in healthcare, high-tech, retail, and packaged goods. A writer by trade, she has spent the last 15 years as a creative director, guiding teams of art directors and writers to create award-winning, revenue-generating work in television, radio, print, collateral, and digital media. She has been creative director for firms as small as 10 people, as well as for the San Francisco office of Publicis Dialog, one of the world’s largest advertising agencies. Her unique ability to meld strategic and creative thinking makes her invaluable to both colleagues and clients. Julie has exceptional expertise in healthcare marketing, having worked with hospital clients through- out her career, including a six-year stint leading a health- care-exclusive agency. She leads the creative work on all clients at Compass Health.
- California: El Camino Hospital (and Foundation and District), Marin General Hospital (and Foundation and District), Eisenhower Medical Center (and Foundation), City of Hope, Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Center, Queen of the Valley Medical Center, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Contra Costa Health Plan
- Washington: Swedish Medical Center, Valley General, Yakima Memorial
- Arizona: St. Joseph’s Hospital, Barrow Neurological Institute
- Texas: Texas Children’s Hospital
OTHER HEALTHCARE CLIENTS
- Fogarty Institute for Innovation, CONCERN: EAP, South Asian Heart Center, Pathways Home Health & Hospice, Baxter, Philips, Siemens, ProVent, Lifescan (OneTouch), Abbott Vascular